Take Charge!® Coaching is a strength-based multisensory coaching method developed at Bridges. It is a flexible model used with individuals, families and youth leadership programs that support school success and socialization.
Take Charge! ® helps individuals, groups and families:
- learn to bounce back
- develop collaboration and relationship skills
- create a personal plan for success
- improve ability to manage emotions
- enhance communication skills
- build skills in self awareness and initiative
- become more resilient
Bridges Associates, Inc., a partner in the Cape Cod Youth Empowerment Initiative, received funding from the University of Massachusetts Donahue Institute and New England Network for Children Youth and Families. The project, Take Charge!® At Home helps families to develop resiliency.
Cape Cod Youth Empowerment – Take Charge! At Home Activities
- Family coaching
- Resources and training
- Youth leadership activities
- Webpage Development
- Surveys - Your voice counts!
- Homework Focus Group
- Youth Leadership Course
- Think and Grow Youth Groups
- Stories of Resilience (see an example done by the Bridging Out program)
- Youth Enterprise